Harding is looking to add a new face to our team!
Title: Sales Manager
To manage the handling of current customers’ needs as well as growth and development of the relationships of those customers. Manage all company sales activities including but not limited to, new prospect research and development, qualification of all new opportunities before HEI accepts as a new project, coordination of all departments ensuring all projects move through the company on time and on budget, report to the President all sales activities, updates of current open items, challenges and needs. Manage all outside Sales Reps.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: 1. Execute company sales strategies to bring in new clients, projects and grow and close business.
2. Handle, with the assistance of Customer Care, all current customer needs including but not limited to, growing current business, building relationships, ensuring all current customer needs are met in a timely manner.
3. Call and/or visit new opportunities and customers to discuss new business, sell HEI and bring in new opportunities for the project team.
4. Provide sales reports, projections and updates to the President upon request.
5. Manage all outside sales Rep activities including but not limited to, quarterly reporting to all rep firms, termination based on performance if needed, researching and hiring new teams, training, updates and managing day to day activities.
6. Sales presentations to customers.
7. Development of sales plan and customized proposals for customers
8. Coordinating all after tradeshow needs – contacting all leads, coordinating sending all literature, follow up with leads after the show to get new project, coordinate with local reps to schedule visit with lead.
9. Intercompany communication updating organization on trends, status of sales and pipeline status.
10. Ensure all outside sales reps and inside teams are up to date on new strategies and products.
11. Utilize resources at hand to close new business as fast as possible.
12. Travel within North America as needed to visit customers and attend trade shows
13. Qualify all new projects to ensure they meet HEI minimum criteria for acceptance and assign project manager to qualified projects.
14. Other tasks as assigned by the President
1. Business or engineering oriented person desired
2. 4-year college degree or related sales experience
3. Sales experience in an industrial setting a plus
4. Valid driver’s license
5. Ability to travel 50%
6. Experience in travelling a plus
7. Knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft software including EXCEL, WORD, PROJECT, OUTLOOK and POWERPOINT